Harmony between your body and mind
Sophrology allows practitioners to improve their daily existence. It heightens your abilities, allows you to better listen to what is happening inside yourself while releasing your inner tension to reach « To be in harmony with yourself ».
It is the science of the conscience and a way of life which will allow you to attain harmony between body and mind.
Benefits of sophrology. What does it bring?
What are the benefits of sophrology? What does the harmony of body and mind bring? How to free your consciousness to find serenity? Less stress brings better sleep and more self-confidence. But the benefits of sophro go much further.
What is sophrology used for?
It helps to improve the lives of those who practice it.
It develops the capacities that everyone has in themselves. We are all capable of acting, but we must be aware of it. Your personal potential improves.
It allows you to listen to what is going on within you and thus to free yourself from all tensions and preconceptions, to move towards “Being in Agreement with Yourself”.
Sophrology to regain a healthy lifestyle
It is a science of the conscience and an art of living which allows to reach a harmony between the body and mind. You can read my sophrology book “Towards well-being with Accord-Sophro” to discover the state of mind of sophrology. You will find a way of life that allows you to become resilient. It is a daily art of living.
Sophrology has a social and prophylactic practice:
Among the benefits of sophrology, you can avoid many diseases. A study showed, confirmed by the health insurance companies, that people who practise sophrology cost 30% less than the national average in the country in health expenses.
The benefits of sophrology if you practice regularly:
With sophrology you strengthen:
- Your ability to concentrate
- You decrease your stress
- You find a cerebral hygiene
- You remove all or part of your complexes
- You solve your personal problems
- You see life in a positive light
- You improve your memory
- You understand others better
- You are no longer afraid because you understand life better.
- You improve your creativity
- You manage your time better
- You improve your learning
- You improve your physical performance, athletes use it a lot.
- You control your stage fright
- Your well-being which leads to a better life.
But sophrology brings much more than you think
Sophrology has an existential dimension which brings you a greater self-control.
It brings you peace, harmony with the world, an art of living (see the book of sophrology, towards a well-being with Accord-Sophro). In the benefits of sophrology, you find existential values
Sophrology and your health:
- Manage your stress and your emotions
- Finding sleep and strengthening your immunity
- Sophrology is used in the silver economy and in particular in the EHPAD and in gerontology. It helps to fight against Alzheimer.
- It helps to fight against anxiety
- Fight against addictions (tobacco, alcohol, internet…), you will find in the sophrology app a test to know your level of addiction.
- In oncology, help to fight against cancer: See the SPI sessions in the sophrology application Accord-Sophro.
- Pain management (see article on hospital and sophrology)
- Blood pressure
- Stomach aches
- Gynaecology and fertility
- Multiple sclerosis
- Childbirth assistance
- Hyperactive children
The benefits of sophrology with the Accord-Sophro application
You can benefit from these advantages by creating your free account in the sophrology app Accord-Sophro. You will find free sessions to discover sophrology.
You can start doing it at home or in a quiet place. This application allows you to discover all the benefits of sophrology.
The practice of sophrology is done every day. Each time you do an exercise, even if it is the same exercise, it will always be different in you. It is what you feel that is important
Often it is the courage to make the effort to get better that is missing, like a little inner voice that is afraid to change its habits. It’s no small thing to be ready to question yourself.